- You don't have to provide your real name, but the name you provide will be used automatically to sign your comments.
- We collect your email address in order to send you your password
and otherwise communicate with your regarding your account and updates to this website. We
will not share this information with any 3rd parties, and we will not
use your email address in mailing lists for purposes of commercial
solicitation. You can enable or disable your ability to receive e-mail announcements
from this site, as part of keeping your email address up to date.
- Your login ID is kept private, and only used to validate your identity.
You may update your name, email address, and password after you log in.
- When you log in to this web site, we will use a cookie to store
your login identity. The cookie contains only your login ID and
an encrypted hash to validate this identity.
- Non-personally identifying information may be recorded in the website logs about the pages you visit and the links you follow.
- Comments and attachments you leave on this website are publicly viewable.
and attachments you leave on this website will be tied to your login
identity, even if you change the name you are posting under.
terms of this policy apply to this web site in its current state.
As the web site is upgraded to incorporate new features, this policy
may also be updated to reflect privacy issues with those new features.
- This web site exists for the purposes of providing information to assist users of ExSite Webware.
- Information provided by this website is given without guarantee of accuracy or correctness.
- Information on this web site is provided without consideration to members of the general public.
- No warranty or contract for support is implied by offering this
service to persons who register on this website for a login
identity. Support guarantees are provided only through a separate
support contract with Exware Solutions Inc.
- The software described by this web site undergoes regular
upgrades and new releases. Documentation may not reflect the
current release, nor the release that you are currently using.
- Software releases made available on this website:
- are provided without warranty under the terms of the GPL.
- may contain bugs, both known and unknown.
- may not be the most current versions of the software that is available.
This web site allows members of the public to participate in
discussions regarding the software and its usage. The owners of
the web site are not responsible for information contained in those
comments.You and only you are responsible for damage done to
your systems and data as a result of following advice found on this web
site. Always proceed with caution and a current backup.
Please be careful! There is no guarantee that any of the procedures or remedies posted on this site will work for you; they might even damage your site if you are not careful. Only you are responsible for ensuring that your site is backed up and recoverable. Users with Extended Support may be able to get assurances in this regard. Please review the website terms of service and the Extended Support page to understand what extended support you may be entitled to.